Tailor made solutions to tackle the toughest automation challenges.
DLP-Services Automation Division designs and builds process improvements for manufacturing.
Automation Engineering : DLP-Services has a proven track record of improving manufacturing processes and saving clients measurable costs. DLP-Services Automation designs and builds equipment in robotics, control panels, applicators, and pick-n-place just to name a few.
DLP-Services recognizes the need for custom automation solutions that meet your priorities: robust improvements to the manufacturing process and a timely, measurable return on investment. We’ll help you create and maintain a competitive edge in the market place. Through our custom automation and programming, DLP-Services will create efficiencies giving you predictable production lines. Benefits of using a DLP-Services custom solution include but aren’t limited to:
- Reduction in Production Costs – Through automated, turnkey processes and efficiencies gain through manufacturing at a repeatable and scalable rate.
- Increased Production Rate – Automation doesn’t get tired or lose focus and consistently produces at a sustainable rate that outpaces manual processes.
- Improved Quality and Reliability – Automated manufacturing processes assure that the product is manufactured with the same specifications and quality every time.
- Reduced Waste – DLP-Services Automation analyzes and optimizes your process, reducing raw material waste. And don’t forget the time savings!
- Competitive Advantage – Increased production, efficiency, and quality in addition to reduced manufacturing costs will leave your competitors in the rear view mirror.
The DLP-Solutions automation division is here to assist:
- Provider of turnkey automation solutions
- Strong expertise in custom design for auto label applicators
- On staff: electrical, mechanical and programming engineers
- Tailored automation solutions certified to work in food environments
- Flexibility to adjust designs to fit unique production requirements
- Several automation patents for food applications
Our area’s of expertise include:
- Labeling Automation/Application solutions for all types of packaged products
- PLC interfaces to tie in automation across the assembly/production line
- Labeling dispensing equipment
- Scavenger dispensing equipment
- Thermal Barcode Printers
- On-Site technical service and support
DLP EDGE Knife Sharpening Program
- Turnkey sharpening solutions for the protein industry
- $1,000 Knives per 24 Hour Workload
- We provide the maintenance, repair and consumables
- We provide, manage and pay the employees
- We pay for all knives, including replacements
Contact us today so that we can begin building your solution!