Our printing and labeling automation model offers lead times that are half of the industry standard.
DLP-Services is proud to offer a full range of printing and labeling automation services through our label division Diverse Label Printing. With a wide assortment of labeling materials in stock, we can help you select the best material, adhesive and coatings for your product. Through our “just in time” (JIT) production model, we are able to meet lead times that are half of the industry standard!
DLP brings valuable expertise to ensure your labeling meets FDA/USDA compliance standards. Our food and nutritional labels are manufactured to withstand temperature extremes. Designed to meet current FDA regulations for direct and indirect food contact, depending upon the need, they resist fading, bleeding and smudging.
Our labeling capabilities are second to none.
- Latest technology for flexographic and digital print devices
- Multiple manufacturing facilities – Business Continuation
- Short Cycle Manufacturing – Minimal lead times
- Label design and Auto label applications
- In-line finishing automation
- ISO Quality Standards and FDA expertise
- Several patents and unique IP to solve problems
DLP-Services labeling division specializes in print services, press and materials capabilities and finishing.
- Flexography / UV Flexography
- High-speed digital production
- Combination printing
PRESS AND MATERIALS CAPABILITIES
- Up to 10 colors
- Up to 20 inch width
- High quality 4CP printing
- High-speed, fast-drying
- UV inks
- Adhesive printing
- Custom adhesive coatings and piggyback labels
- In-line hot stamping and cold foil
- Custom die cutting
- Slitting / Sheeting
For more information visit the DLP-Services Labeling division here: www.diverselabel.com